Thursday, July 16, 2009

updates...

Hi guys,

sorry Ive been "away". Anyway, I will have a meet the fans session after raya, insyallah. And that's a promise! :)

DnA have new collections, so check out our shop in hartamas, on facebook and online. You can click on the web links on my blog actually.

Also, do VOTE for me for this coming SHOUT AWARDS on 17th July. You can do so by going online or sms type SHOUT N1 and send to 33399. More details in my previous post click SHOUT AWARDS...

Anyway, see you guys after raya at meet the fans, insyallah! More details soon!

take care everyone!

xox

6 comments:

Mommy Stephanie Liah And Daddy Remy Rizal said...

hi babe,do u still remember me?How are u..so sorry abt ur late baby..must be very tough rite..i have a baby boy named Ryan Raffael d..

fakhriah al-yaya said...

u win!! congrats!!!

lilypark said...

Dynas~ congratz!!! stylo awards~ yeaaah!!!

Unknown said...

ala..ingat jadi yg first persOn cOngratulate u..hehe!

cOngratz fOr the stylo award!!u rawks!!!muah!

=)

mizz eyra said...

congrats dynas!~ u won~ i was there at the stadium.. got to see u closely..u r such a lovely n stylo~ luff ya dynas~

C-I-K-I-N-T-O said...

congrats ms Stylo!
keep up the stylo work..
will support u forever :)