Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Selebpets


Yes, we are a group of friends who are in the blackberry gang. We update each other, we talk, chat and sometimes meet up for makan makan together. When I told my sister about it, she was like "whats Selepets?" well, to put it in words, its actually "celebrity pets". You know, pets as in cats/dogs - those loveable animals you have in your home... So there, now you know what we do on our free time....
the next question is...who are these girls?

Well, there's Serena C, Daphne Iking,Yasmin Hani, Atilia Harun, Sazzy Fallak, Aishah Sinclair and myself.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jom join Blog4FT Blogging Contest dan Menang Peugeot 308! http://www.blog4ft.com/

Unknown said...

hehe..me & my frens pon ada geng camni.. tujuan utama is for foodhunt.. bes betul.. waktu biasa jarang jumpe, sbulan skali buat gath..around kl sudaa.. sebab sume ada famili :)