Tuesday, February 22, 2011

DnA.com.my new website

Hi Guys,

I have a new page in my dna.com.my website because I have been receiving some emails from regulars to ask some ideas on how to make DnA products to look "different" each time they pakai.

Siti (I wont reveal the full name) asked me to kasi tips on macam mana nak buat DnA dresses yang dia beli to look "different" so that she can wear it once a week and tak nampak macam sama.

Terima Kasih Siti! Your suggestion was very good!!!

Also I wont miss out: Terima Kasih Nina, "Rissey", Darren, Audrey, Salmiah and Jenny.

I have worked out a "plan" with my sister, and we have taken up that challenge to make our products have different looks just with the one item. :)

Check out our website: www.dna.com.my

Keep your orders coming and THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

Love,
Dynas