Sunday, April 22, 2012

Khyra's 2 year old party


Hi semua, Yesterday we celebrated Khyra's 2 year old party at JKids, Tropicana City Mall. Firstly, I would like to say TERIMA KASIH banyak banyak lah to my sponsors, to Ani for masak makanan for the party, to my personal family photographer, Du Juan and to EVERYONE who attended. I hope you all had fun.. Here's a few photos...
Tia, Khyra and Myiesha enjoying themselves
Thank you dearest friends and family who came to make Khyra's day... :) Thank you fellow celebs of mine Scha & Awal, Sofia & Lil one, Sazzy & Family, Juliana & 2 little ones, Aishah & family... our professional photographer will be passing me the photos soon, so I will share more "nicely taken" photos nanti ya!!! Love, Dybas

3 comments:

Mommy_ima said...

happy birthday khyra!

mommy, u got new hair cut ya? nice n cute~ :)

rehanmuhd said...

tersangatlah omeyy ur haircut...
awal & scha sngt rapat ngn kak dynas eh.
tgok u dalam seia sekata scha awal..
anyway, HB Khyra :)

Winceswatie said...

Hello dynaz...ehh u.. bile u cut your hair..but nice lah so cute... like a baby face...:-))