Saturday, July 31, 2010

Seriously me..


Ok, so maybe sometimes Im a perfectionist. I want to be the best at what I do. Especially when it comes to acting. Last last week, i started being on camera again. The first is hosting for a show. Which I normally find it easy to get in the groove. That is when I realised, before I gave birth, MAYBE. But after...well, I guess a few months being away from the tv camera, made my brains somewhat a bit slow then usual. I was extra nervous, and for some reason, I could not remember scripts as well as before.
I am so sorry for that....
Anyway, the one after was a 4 day shoot for a drama. I guess it had to be done quick, so I was rushing myself tp catch up. But I think i'll be back to "normal" in no time.
So I guess its true what they say.
You "putus" seribu urat when giving birth. Especially normal delivery....

(no wonder my sister said she felt "blur" when she was back at work after her pantang period last year). Now I know what she means...:)

3 comments:

Chiem said...

dont worry, u still got it!!! :)

Diella Mustafa said...

yeah,i pon went thru the same thing after gave birth.mcm lems sket.hhahah

Mummy ZaraZarif said...

same wif me...mmg cmtu..btw, she's so cute...adorable bb...