Monday, August 24, 2009
Better be safe then sorry...
A few tips on protecting yourself from Swine Flu (H1N1 Virus)
1) Never leave home without wet wipes (baby wipes) or waterless hand sanitizers products (I use the kids one from Guardian). Dettol does it too.
2) Carry (or wear) a mask.
3) Gargle with Listerine twice a day
4) Drink hot water- Ive heard that this will help if you have any of the germs in your throat, it will help carry it down to your stomach, whereby the germs is not able to react. (don't quote me on this, its just something I heard lah)
5) Hydrate yourself with drinking plenty of fluids (water is best)
6) Take your vitamins
7) Eat healthy vegetables and fruits.
8) Stop smoking....
Lets be healthy everyone! :)