Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Life after marriage


I've only been married for about 4 months now. So I cant really tell what have changed since. But, just for the sake of my fans and friends, this post is to share with you guys about my recent changes.

Meet Fizzi. He's my soul mate, my best friend, my husband, my idol. Yes, he can be annoying at times, but which men isn't? (only kidding honey)... :)

How we met? Hmm, I was actually hosting and was interviewing him and he ended up interviewing ME! :) hahahaha I was quite shocked when he actually asked me out. It was instant love at first sight. He made me laugh all through the interview and the date!

He is such a wonderful person. When I met his friends, i knew we will get on right away. I think I fitted in quite well. When he met my family, I knew he was the one.(!). Ironically, when I introduced him to my sister, he knew some of my sister's friends, and they said real good things about him. I was glad I "found" him.

I will cherish the moments of the interview I had with him forever...

1 comment:

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

Awwww.. So sweet! Dynas, I'm linking your blog to mine.. Hope it's okay with you! :)

p.s. I'm a friend of Izaisha, btw.. She's your cousin I suppose? Sorry kalau salah.. :)