Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stuff from Netherlands

My sister went to Netherlands recently and she bought a few bags she thought she needed. When she came back, being fickled that she is, she decided she doesnt need the bags after all. So she asked me to help her sell it off (as none of us needed the bags as well).


I sent out a twitted the information and glad to say that I got her 2 buyers for all the 3 bags! Sekejap ke! Macam jual kuih pulak...hahahaha

So, I would like to thank you for your reply... And I hope you both are enjoying your bags...:)

Hanna untung beli Longchamp and Furla sekali! ;)





The bags were:
Large Longchamp (dark green) or known as khaki (short handle)
Medium Longchamp (black) short handle
Furla dinner bag/large wristlet

As for the price, lets just put it this way... CHEAP! harga Netherlands lah kan....

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND FOR FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER! LOVE YOU ALL!

dynas xxx

No comments: