Thursday, February 16, 2012

Weekend is here!!

Sometimes people assume that I have all the time in the world because I dont have a 9-5 job. Its totally understandable, because my "office" is in the shopping mall. hehehehe
And most of the time, my shootings and interviews are in my "office" or at home.
But, most people also do not know that not having a 9-5 job means you have a 12 hours (not 24 because I also need to sleep and eat) x 7 (days a week) I will have to be working. I am not complaining, of course lah, but what I am trying to say is, I DO look forward to my weekends. Even though this Sunday I will be working, but tomorrow, I get to meet up with my parents and siblings and my anak sedara and probably my cousins, if they drop by my parents house.

So yes, I get excited about the weekends too, because most of my family have 9-5 jobs, and we can all meet up together at weekends.

yaaay!

Happy weekend semua!

love,
Dynas

No comments: